Since 2006, 3DAS has created more architectural 3D renderings for the Naples, Florida area than anywhere else. Below is some of our most notable projects:
- Kalea Bay is a Naples luxury waterfront community with 582 residences within five towers that grace over 480 acres of land.
- Majestic Place (formerly Regal II) is one of the largest Habitat for Humanity communities in the south Florida area. 3DAS was tasked to create visuals showing the community had little or no visual impact. The project was reviewed by multiple board approvals, CCPC (Collier Planning Commission), Naples Design Review Board (DRB), and local communities for approval. With the renderings, they were approved in record time for a Habitat community.
- The Bank of America lobby & the white kitchen with gold accents are popular types of renderings we do around our hometown.
- We have a rich history of developing custom homes in Naples, with a notable project being the ‘Naples Custom Home,’ located at 1140 8th Street South. This project was undertaken by the same developer responsible for the construction of 3770 Crayton Road, a project that was completed in approximately one year, coinciding with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. A significant factor in the success of these projects, particularly in enhancing communication during construction and accelerating sales, was the use of detailed renderings. Notably, the developer utilized large-scale prints of these renderings to effectively communicate specific details and requirements to the subcontractors, ensuring a seamless and efficient construction process.
- The Naples Penthouse in Club Brittany is a unique presentation that 3DAS custom built. Creating every room in 3D would take too long and would not fit the client’s budget. Instead we offered an interactive solution that the user can see on any website and only uses every rendering we create – nothing is wasted. We suggest taking a look at the penthouse case study for ideas on your next project.
- Other notable custom homes we’ve developed are inside of Pelican Bay. One is located off of Bentwood Drive and shows the front & rear with a pool cage. From our research we’ve found very few photorealistic pool cage renderings.
Kalea Bay’s 88,000 amenity center offers all the features of a five-star resort, including three pools, expansive decks and two restaurants. Lifestyle Family Fitness gym centers were located throughout Naples and other parts of Florida.
Kalea Bay (Naples, FL)
Lifestyle Family Fitness (Naples, FL)