- How much does 3D rendering near me cost?
- What is the cost for 3D rendering services in my area?
- Can you tell me the average cost for 3D architectural services near me?
- How much do local companies charge for 3D architectural services?
- What is the typical pricing for 3D rendering services in my region?
- Can you give me an estimate for the cost of 3D rendering services near my location?
Let’s first deconstruct it and comprehend the expense of conducting business. 3D architectural artists in the US typically earn around $70,000. Due to differences in demand and cost of living, comparable artists in other nations make 10–25% less money. You can safely estimate that it will cost $100,000 to run a one-person firm after accounting for running costs including rent, hardware, software, taxes, utilities, and insurance.
In order to reach that mark, you would need to create 200 projects valued at $500 each which is unsustainable. It is considered reasonable to complete 50 projects annually, each costing an average of $2,000, with multiple renderings typically needed. At 3DAS, we’ve done projects for less and some for considerably more depending on the client’s needs, values, and level of expertise to solve their issues. As an example, see the three exterior renderings above. The complexity of the projects are exponentially more from from a single story residence to a commercial center encompassed within 450 acres of land.
Why use a local company? Here are some values that local companies should consistently deliver over outsourcing:
- Time + Communication: Calls to 3DAS usually reply same-day directly from the owner while our commenting system keeps your entire team up-to-date during the project. Did I mention we’ve never been late on a project?
- Consistent Quality: Take a look at our gallery & search our library of renderings. Our renderings consistently deliver on photorealism and accuracy based on your location.
- Visuals for Success: The art direction for every project we undertake is based on the success of previous projects. Our goal is for you to achieve success, not just for us to receive payment for a job.
- Referrals: Clients who collaborate well with us get referred to other projects we work on.