3D Production – 3DAS
Established in 2006 and located in Naples, Florida, 3DAS, LLC (3D Architectural Solutions) utilizes the very latest in technology to produce stunning, photo-realistic computer animations and renderings as well as other graphical presentations. We pride ourselves in delivering unsurpassed quality, on time and at highly competitive prices.
- 3D Interior and Exterior Renderings
- 3D Animations
- 3D Printing
- Custom 3D Furniture
The Benefits of 3D Architectural Visualization
- Reduce bidding – 3D visualizations enable contractors to understand projects better and take the guesswork out of bidding. Without the uncertainty, contractors don’t have to overbid projects.
- Improve marketing – 3D visualizations enhance marketing by giving viewers an eye-catching view of a project in multiple forms of media, including television ads and website videos.
- Improve communication – 3D visualizations give viewers the ability to easily understand the most complex projects without having to know how to read architectural drawings.
- Improve curb appeal – Stunning, photo-realistic visualizations improve a project’s elegance and style with the use of high-resolution billboard prints.
- Identify design flaws and poor color schemes – 3D visualizations enable owners, architects, and developers to see design flaws before anything is built and money is wasted.
- Win government approval – many local governments reject buildings and developments because of an uncertainty in their final appearance. 3D visualizations take away the uncertainty and give officials more confidence in bidding in a project’s favor.
3D Training – CGschool
3DAS literally wrote the book on 3D visualization. In 2006, through their training company CGschool, 3DAS founders produced the industry’s first book dedicated to teaching the production of 3D visualization using the industry’s standard software, 3ds Max. Since then, 3DAS and CGschool have produced 6 books, over 20,000 members and taught hundreds of students.
3D Training in:
- 3ds Max